[jhb_airlines] Re: Another Diversion

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:05:29 +0100

A 2 kt "error" is a damn sight better than I've managed!

BTW, posted to FPI and wallowed in the sight of my impressive JHB emblem.

Those figures aren't linear at all so I suspect there are additional factors
added that make then hard to run into a calculation. For example why does
the V2 figure actually DROP between 13K and 14K flaps down?

For the flap up V1 value the closest I can get is (Actual Weight) /286+56
but even that throws up a 2kt error.