[jhb_airlines] Another Diversion

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:46:39 +0100

For UK FPI flights I often use the Project Fokker F100. One of the gauges accessible gives the V1, Vr and V2 values. It also links them to unacceptible flap postitons, etc. Better yet, it offers the option of call outs.
A quick check shows it to be a CAB file gauge. Looking at the .xml file reveals it's designer is Doug Dawson and that he has inserted instructions on how to make bespoke versions, specific to other aircraft types.
Quite a small gauge but a complex .xml file.
I may be gone for some considerable time. Who was it started off this need to look into .xml gauges................

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx