[jhb_airlines] And Now For Something Totally Different

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:23:24 +0000

This, my old, machine is linked to the ether via a router. Linked to it, via the router, is my new machine. I also have a sometimes used laptop, linked to the router via a wireless adaptor thingie. With email I have no problem on this machine; Thunderbird is connected full time. When looking at websites on this machine I'm often prompted, by the usual windows popup, to make a connection. Sometimes I ignore it and everything works. If I'm on one site then try ro get to another, up comes the popup. Sometimes a second connection just can't be made.

If I try the same thing via the laptop, none of these popups, it just works the way it should.

Any ideas gratefully received.