[jhb_airlines] Re: An Item on Yorkshire regional TV tonight...

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:20:36 +0100

I use Outlook - always have. I was going to change a few years back but =
then
I got a Nokia Communicator and found it very handy the port all my =
address
boook data between the two. The Nokia is now redundant and lying in a =
drawer
but it is now the Pocket PC I link to. This is brilliant because if I am
rushing out I can grab it and catch up with the email (and news) on the
fly..