[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft updates

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:44:59 +0100

Changing to the Falcon now.

Bones wrote:

I'm fairly sure that the only aircraft now in EuroManx colours are the two
Dash 8's. Apart from those they are only operating with an ATR - but that is
not in their colours.

The two Dorniers were D-CPRW and D-CMTM but I thought they flew out many
months ago.

Did you install my JHB pack Gerry? If so could you change the flight plan to
the Falcon or Fokker so I can check it on ServInfo?