[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft updates

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:04:11 +0100

good.
I've managed to get on both chasnnels, with Tom. Any idea where frequencies are listed, for GF access?

Bones wrote:

Yep - that comes up in ServInfo nicely.

Now, in Servinfo, there is a line next to the aircraft that shows:

2J S III 2500 1500

I'll guess this is tied up with the 321200 code in PCF so I'll have to find
out what the values are. Obviously it is a twin jet then Wake Category. Not
sure what the III means but I'll guess the last two are climb/descent rates.
Must check the ServInfo manual!