[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft updates

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:52:09 +0100

Yep - that comes up in ServInfo nicely.

Now, in Servinfo, there is a line next to the aircraft that shows:

2J S III 2500 1500

I'll guess this is tied up with the 321200 code in PCF so I'll have to find
out what the values are. Obviously it is a twin jet then Wake Category. Not
sure what the III means but I'll guess the last two are climb/descent rates.
Must check the ServInfo manual!