[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:04:03 +0100

I had to get approval for several of the earlier repaints (IFDG, PMDG) but
there was no real problem.

Looking through the current repaint list I am sure there are some that no
longer get used. Most obvious is the B747 Freighter which I admit was
repainted in error and so got added to the list. Of the other repaints does
anyone use Mike Stone's ATR72 or Boeing 757?

If nobody uses the B747F then I can release G-JHBF for you Mike.