[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:22:30 +0100

Paul -

I've now bought the PSS Dash8 but have not been able to find a paint-kit
so would appreciate your blank textures.  I see that Phoenix insist that
they clear all repaints before allowing them to be used, their web-site
seems to indicate that they are happy to clear VA repaints without too
much aggro.  If I do succeed in making a JHB version that works (that's
a REALLY big 'IF' <g>) I'll need to clear it with them before making it
available to the crew.

Bones -

Could you temporarily allocate me a reg for the PSS Dash8-300 please?
(You can have it back if I fail!)

MikeB