[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:21:30 +0100

OK I'll revise my last <g>, some further thought and much trial and
error indicated that the bitmap is saved as 'Extended 32 bit 888-8'
according to DTXBmp!  I've sweated blood re-inventing the wheel today
and [dah, dah!] I now have a working a/c complete with reflections
provided by adding an alpha channel, I'll post some screen shots shortly
for general critique!

MikeB