[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:29:02 +0100

I'm puzzled with that texture because it is only one layer and is missing
window and other detail. Without this I couldn't apply any JHB text -
there's no way of telling where it ends up. I presume some of those strips
on the texture are for gear doors and the like too but without the original
model it would be guesswork to fill them in.