[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:11:47 +0100

Thanks Bones!  I'll temporarily grab G-JHBF and see how I get on, if I
fail I'll let you know and you can reclaim the reg.  I may be some time
as I see that Grant & Stefan are becoming up and running...!

MikeB

ps  FOR PAUL:  I think that I've now found some blank textures for the
PSS Dash 8-300, but don't hold your breath!