[jhb_airlines] Re: Aircraft

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:35:27 +0100

I've kept the original JHB pack and that should (hopefully) still work in
the new system. I might have to dump the self installation routine and make
my own though as FPI spread the aircraft files across quite a few FS
folders.

The only ATOC Dash8 aircraft I have are the 100 series (DH8A) and 300 series
(DH8C). I've not seen a 400 model.