[jhb_airlines] Airbus

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:04:01 +0100

The work on the Airbus A310-203 is finished and I have uploaded G-JHBT to
the library. It's a lovely aircraft - super detail and really nice
animations - but the repaint was a pig. I notice that of the other 30 or so
repaints of this aircraft most designers have stopped painting near the nose
and just left the nosecone white or black - a sensible choice.

I have also had part success with my first radio XML gauge. The Garmin SL30
works in that it shows main and standby frequencies when COM or NAV buttons
are pressed and the flip flop and freq change click spots work OK. The
screenshot on my FS page now shows the working SL30's rather than dummies
(as the rest are). I suppose I'll get used to the yellow script in time but
it seems bright after so many years of looking at red LED displays. <vbg>.

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net