[jhb_airlines] Addon

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:20:07 -0000

All
Just bought from my local Game store, Boeing 787 Dreamliner for FS2004/FSX (dual install) price £19.99

Just loaded and printed the FMC manual, and going through the flight manual.

It looks rather strange with swept back and up wings, and with a 7000nm range, should do those long hops.

Also looked at the A380 for the same price, next time.

Frank F

BTW have printed out my Diamond188 logo and will have it pinned onto my coat, when I visit the IFC on Sunday. Assuming anyone will be there.