[jhb_airlines] Active Sky

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:18:11 +0100

Help!

On the Horiz forum I jumped into a thread on weather progs. I mentioned that I don't have ASv7 set to download the weather at 15 minute intervals, since I understand it's not necessary. The chap who askede the question seems to think that if you don't go for 15 minute reloads, the weather stays the same everywhere, throughout the flight. My view is that the weather over a 1 hour VFR flight won't change significantly from what it was forecast to be, at the start of the flight.

Can someone think of a more lucid way of explaining the situation, since I seem to be failing, miserably?