[jhb_airlines] Absence without leave

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:51:28 +0100

Hi folks,

I apologise for my sudden absence and regret that it will be a week or
so before I get back on my feet again. I've caught a bug of some sort
and it has knocked me flat for the last four days. I'm just about on my
feet again but energy levels are absolutely zero and I am going to have
to take it easy for a while.

It doesn't help that SWMBO went over to the mainland on Sunday and
EXPECTED me to join her on Tuesday. Not only am I in the doghouse for
that but I've lost out on my planned trip to Cosford too.

No letters of sympathy please - my mailbox is full of your unprocessed
flight reports and I want to keep the box uncomplicated.. <g>

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net