[jhb_airlines] Absence

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:53:03 +0100

Hi all,

Apologies for my absence during the last week+ and not being able to join in with the Pilot Club testing. Unfortunately I tore some tendons around my ankle last Monday and after various trips to hospitals and doctors am now back home with my leg in a cast and a cupboard full of pain killers (and a distinct lack of sympathy from SWMBO!!)

I managed to quickly test my Pilot Club setup the other day and I believe Paul saw me at EGNS, but that was about all I could muster.

Anyway, with some time off work I may be able to do some more thorough testing.

Hopefully speak soon.

Phil