[jhb_airlines] Absence

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:34:41 -0000

Unfortunatly, heart attacks can strike anyone without warning, young, old, male, female, color or creed, and regardless of their fitness.

Take your time, get well, and and be assured that the rest of us are thinking of you all at this time of year, hopefully you will be able to join in the festivities without too much trouble.

And seasons greeting to all in the JHB group.

And keep taking the pills. (my wifes bedside cabinet looks like a phamacy, so I know what it is like, she has had all the major womans ills, including the )

Frank F ,