[jhb_airlines] Absence

  • From: "thomas.mcgreevy" <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:01:29 -0000

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 8:16 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

The top of your CTA at Leeds is FL85 so Centre was quite fair in dropping
inbounds to FL100 and heaving them over to you. It could have been a bit
tidier if you'd co-ordinated a release point beforehand but with so many
aircraft on frequency I'd say that no controller in his position could have
spared the time to jump to texting all the various approach units he had
inbounds for.

http://woodair.net