[jhb_airlines] Re: AV

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 16:03:26 +0000

Frank,
One of those "why didn't I spot that" ones. But I didn't. Hopefully not scanned as I send it.
Many thanks.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Gerry
Open the On Access Protection Control/
InternetMail
Click on the customise button, tab SMTP, and uncheck, check outgoing mail.
Frank

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Sending emails takes an irritating time, on a reasonably fast PC. I'm sure this is because Avast is scanning before sending. Since I never send attachments, other than those in text form, I don't really need this. Is there a way to have Avast scan only incoming emails? The current option seems only to cover on or off for email scanning in toto. Wherever that might be!