[jhb_airlines] Re: ATTN: nVidia Users and Spitfire Fans!

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:08:30 +0100

I actually flew the route at night but I couldn't emulate the true
conditions of the flight. Against this was a severe lack of scenery to map
read from but in my favour was the fact that towns and airfields were lit up
- which could easily be checked on the map. Maybe one cancelled out the
other.

A map is still essential for the flight. Failing that plot the route in
FSNav and print the display out.