[jhb_airlines] Re: ATTN: nVidia Users and Spitfire Fans!

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 18:13 +0100 (BST)

Updating nVidia drivers was the cause of my old PC refusing to run FS ever
again, so I am very wary of changing.  This
M/C has an ATI graphics card anyway.

The Plane Designs Lancaster is also truly excellent, and I have had a couple of
two crew flights in it using FSNet -
very realistic.  I was the Flight Engineer and Navigator, my friend was pilot
and bomb aimer, though he didn't have any
to aim with :-) We tried to reproduce the original dambusters flight, but the
waypoints needed don't exist in FS, -
there were no electricity cables to fly under nor canals to follow.