[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC/FPI upgrade

  • From: <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:55:56 +0000

Hi Mike

Initially, there was a problem with one of the servers, resulting  in the ATC
controllers not appearing on the ATC screen.
A 'fix' was produced, which apparently cured the ATC problem.
Then revision 1.9f was produced, and gives the warning messages that you
suggest. Apart from that it appears to be working normally, with some saying
that the ATC list appears quicker. Not exactly sure about the downloading
airport charts, yet, haven't tried it yet.
Don't forget the 'mega fly-in' on the 2nd. October.

Alastair