[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC/FPI problem

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:03:10 -0000

Tom
You was no misfortune for me last night, I enjoyed your company, and can say that your controlling was excellent.

No conspiracy re JHB pilots, we seem to be the only ones using FPI these days, and if it is known that there is a UK controller on, on a regular basis, then expect to get busy.

One night a week is not really sufficent, when I know I can log into the other channel at any time for a controlled flight.

An apology for making the last turn onto finals into Heathrow without your call, you was busy and I would have overshot waiting for you.

Frank F Diamond 188