[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC/FPI problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:51:55 +0000

Definitely something odd. I've just spotted Tom Smith, on Servinfo, as being at Teesside, on server DE3. I've joined in on the same server. Although the MP Chat Window shows we are both on, I can't see any sign of him at Teesside.

Looking at my own log I have had 295 attempted hacks today already. Most are
port scans but there are quite a few RPC DCOM attacks too.

The worst period seems to be overnight with a lot of attacks coming from
Taiwan. At the moment the attacks are coming from Austria