[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC/FPI problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:42:50 +0000

I use ZA but don't have the Pro version. Don't have the problems described.

I'd guess a firewall too - and I suspect he might have to move up to ZA Pro
to control the ports. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong though.

VOICEPORT=15000 TRAFFICPORT=15810 MULTIPLAYERPORT=15400

I see him on radar OK when he has joined the Wednesday night sessions..