[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC/FPI Problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:01:36 +0000

Frank

Thanks for the input. I understand that Tom uses the full version of ATOC, not ATOC Express.

I hope to be in touch with Tom later today and to find out if he's making any progress.

Mike L

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 28/12/2005 12:00:37 GMT Standard Time, mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Paul

    The copy that you sent me off-list yesterday reached me OK last night -
    thanks.  Have forwarded it to Tom Isaac and, hopefully, between your
    post and Kev's, Tom ought to be able to fix ATOC so that he's visible.

    Mike

    Paul wrote:
     > Mike,
     >
     > Tried posting this yesterday but it seems we've had some server
    problems
     > here in Hull.
     >
     > one of the posts in the FPI Pilots client forum suggests
    explicitly allowing
     > the following access to the internet in Zone Alarm:
     >
     > ATOCSocketControl.dll located in the Flightproject folder
     > ATOCModul2002.dll ör ATOCModul2004.dll (as appropriate) located
    in the
     > Flightproject folder
     > ATOCModul2002.dll or ATOCModul2004.dll (again, as
    appropriate)located in the
     > FS2002 or FS9 Modules folder
     >
     > This may resolve your problems.
     >
     > Paul.

If Tom's using ATOC Express then ATOCExpress2004.dll needs to be in the modules folder. I think that for seeing other traffic he needs to open port 15,400 - its mentioned in ATOCExpress.ini, along with the others.
Frank T.