[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC/FPI Problem

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:48:21 EST

mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Paul

The copy that you sent me off-list yesterday reached me OK  last night -
thanks.  Have forwarded it to Tom Isaac and, hopefully,  between your
post and Kev's, Tom ought to be able to fix ATOC so that he's  visible.

Mike

Paul wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Tried  posting this yesterday but it seems we've had some server problems
>  here in Hull.
>
> one of the posts in the FPI Pilots client forum  suggests explicitly
allowing
> the following access to the internet in  Zone Alarm:
>
> ATOCSocketControl.dll located in the  Flightproject folder
> ATOCModul2002.dll ör ATOCModul2004.dll (as  appropriate) located in the
> Flightproject folder
>  ATOCModul2002.dll or ATOCModul2004.dll (again, as appropriate)located in
the
> FS2002 or FS9 Modules folder
>
> This may resolve  your problems.
>
> Paul.

If Tom's using ATOC Express then ATOCExpress2004.dll needs to be in the
modules folder. I think that for seeing other traffic he needs to open port
15,400 - its mentioned in ATOCExpress.ini, along with the others.

Frank T.