[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC/FPI Problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:00:23 +0000

Paul

The copy that you sent me off-list yesterday reached me OK last night - thanks. Have forwarded it to Tom Isaac and, hopefully, between your post and Kev's, Tom ought to be able to fix ATOC so that he's visible.

Mike

Paul wrote:
Mike,

Tried posting this yesterday but it seems we've had some server problems
here in Hull.

one of the posts in the FPI Pilots client forum suggests explicitly allowing
the following access to the internet in Zone Alarm:

ATOCSocketControl.dll located in the Flightproject folder
ATOCModul2002.dll ör ATOCModul2004.dll (as appropriate) located in the
Flightproject folder
ATOCModul2002.dll or ATOCModul2004.dll (again, as appropriate)located in the
FS2002 or FS9 Modules folder

This may resolve your problems.

Paul.