[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC/FPI 1.9f - setup fixed

  • From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:27:28 +0100

Frank

I was running a "clean" 1.9c and installed 1.9f as an upgrade over the
top.  Trying to run Setup left me with no Voice or Weather servers to
select and the Setup stalls.  I found from a thread on the FPI forum
that the workaround is to edit ATOCSC.INI on the fly while at the
stalled stage of Setup.  I've got all the necessary servers now, but still
have to try a FPI session running 1.9f

Mike L