[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC visuals

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:06:56 -0000

I had v1.9f set up over a LAN but was getting no visuals (and not
transmitting vox but that was a mike problem, now resolved) so I assumed the
usual LAN issues were rearing their ugly head.  Took the plunge and removed
FPI and installed Express onto the FS Machine.  Just tried logging on at
LLET (where I currently am on my RTW) connected to server but voice client
would not connect it was looking for the old servers.

I Also don't like the FPI box open on the FS Machine so have just
uninstalled (including stripping the registry of any reference to ATOC).
I'm going to do a fresh LAN installation and will test this later this
afternoon.

Paul.