[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC Problem; Again

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 19:23:13 +0100

I do not know if it is the same problem as you are having, Gerry, but my FS9
and ATOC was
freezing, because I was trying to start the system after starting FS from the
'select a flight',
took me 4 weeks of frustration before I tried starting using the 'create a
flight', I had always
used the former method in all my sims and ATOC in FS8 worked the same. FS9
required a different
approach, I also clean installed into the default flightproject folder all the
files, and I am
using only FS9 for ATOC, FS8 is only for a test bed and other online flying.
BTW why are you
constantly downloading? surely you have all the necessary files saved
somewhere, all my
downloads are kept on a second drive, for quick access.
Frank