[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC Problem; Again

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 19:13:03 +0100

BTW, there's an apparently indestructible file, named AtocSocketControl.dll.
Attempts to
re instal FPI produce error messages. Even a Control Panel removal leaves bits
that
defy re instal. Removing all but that one file is easy, The culp[rit defies
removal. I move
it out of the way, onto the Desktop, then try to delete it. Failure. I re name,
then try
again. It won't go. Tried moving it to the Recycle Bin; same result. Always
produces a
message to the effect that it's in use; even when I'm not running any
programmes at all!

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx