[jhb_airlines] Re: ATOC F100

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:57:03 +0100

I think I had better do a restore on all the ATOC aircraft I had on my
system as I am sure there are more than a few that got the JHB repaint
treatment.

Timo has given us the JHB Airbus fleet I repainted for use in PilotClub but
there are a lot more repaints to be recovered. I will have to check and see
if the other aircraft in our original JHB pack are still going to be made
available.

Now, in addition to the FPI aircraft pack for JHB I have obviously repainted
further aircraft in the AI fleet in JHB colours. Possibly I forgot about
them and didn't send them to Timo - or I did and he didn't choose to add
them to the fleet. They have ended up as orphans on my system.

If anyone can crack the coding FPI use to get such aircraft into the AI
system then I guess we could find all my original AI repaints and use them
in pilot club. One problem is how to get such aircraft into the drop down
list in the ATOC Flight Plan box. Another problem is to work out the coding
used in each [Fltsim.x] section of the aircraft.cfg files - and whether this
ties up with the ATOCAircraftList.ini found in the FS2004/Aircraft folder
(and the new PCFAircraftList.ini too).

In other words if someone can work on how to get these aircraft into Pilot
Club then I will dig out all the old JHB paint jobs and drop them into a
zip.