[jhb_airlines] Re: AIS = SBS?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:48:17 -0000

Yep - we can output our data as KML into GE.

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/Kinetic/BST_KML.gif

Not as good as the SBS display though. You can see some examples in the
Netherlands as there are some live feeds onto the net. You won't find any
for the UK though as all users who tried this suddenly found their ISP
accounts removed. I'm not joking either.

Also try http://www.openatc.com and
http://www.tech-software.net/viewtopic.php?t=12. Both are SBS feeds but with
the built in 5 min delay.