[jhb_airlines] Re: AIS

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:37:07 +0000

Hi Frank

I'm well, but my mother has been in and out of hospital, over the last few months.

Hospital visits etc. are taking up my time at the moment.

My mother turned 100 in April, so she has done well, so far.

Al

franklyn fisher wrote:
Thanks Alistair
Got in now, Long time no hear, you have been very quiet this last few months. Hope everything is going well, and keeping yourself busy, altho this time of year, no hill walking or model plane flights?
Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alastair" <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>