[jhb_airlines] Re: AG Equipped version of FARMS FSX

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 10:19:28 +0100

Gerry,

I think I acquired Wing with Sealand and Stretton in a small issue you did, but I can't get back to it any more as I've been tidying up! I do have trees to the west of the field, investigation reveals this to be the Longleat autogen which came with Acceleration, for the racing course there.

Thanks for Mount Rule, I'll install it as instructed, after I've seen the windscreen man. Every time they fix the potholes we get showered in chips. Grrrr.......

Frank T.