[jhb_airlines] Re: AG Equipped version of FARMS FSX

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 20:49:44 +0100

Good point. Copy the files with the names of those two farms into the new scenery, just leaving out anything with tree in the title. In the case of mount rule, the trees won't appear yet, I think, 'cos they are in a different set, under way, for the IOM.

This is turning out to be a bit of a Horlicks. Where did I leave the tablets?

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
Gerry,

Checking the files against my Farms FSX set I seem to be short of Mount Rule and Wing Farm?

Sorry, I'm a sad case, I've been checking lists and stuff all my life, can't seem to break the habit.....

Frank T.