[jhb_airlines] Re: AG Equipped version of FARMS FSX

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 17:20:42 +0100

Hi Denis,
Copy, in case I'm wrong, to Addon Scenery, Static Library Objects' TEXTURE folder.

I'm getting hooked on this with 4 more populated today!

Must go, just received two more bits of TM's Ronaldsway to check out. It's all go.

Gerry Winskill

Denis Ripley wrote:
Gerry,

With regards to Stretton & Sealand files contained in 'FARMS UK FSX.zip', where do the '.dds' files go?

I have the other FSX farms showing OK and am looking forward to the next instalment. Great job. Keep up the good work.

Denis

P.S.  The trees look good in SP2.