[jhb_airlines] Re: ADF

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 21:55:15 +0000

I've not got the full list in front of me but the options for assigning, via the menu are only

ADF (SELECT)                               A
ADF 1 IDENT (ON / OFF)       CTRL  +  5
ADF 2 IDENT (ON / OFF)         left blank

Which is odd, since I'd always understood one of the admitted omissions of FS9 was ther abillity to handle a second ADF unit or standby frequency.

Ah yes.. I'd forgotten that FSX now uses the A key for a lot of view
options.

Does the key assignment command list show any settings for ADF tuning?