[jhb_airlines] Re: AAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!! Yet Again

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:55:33 -0000

Can I also remind you that a data file that has been altered will not
necessarily be returned to it's previous state by a system restore. As
FSUIPC/WideFS will have adjusted the interfacing with FS9/X, after all
that's it's raison d'etre then this is inevitably the culprit.

Check the FSUIPC documentation/forum for GF interfacing support, being lazy
I haven't looked but I'm sure Peter will happily resolve any issues you
have.