[jhb_airlines] Re: AAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!! Yet Again

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:30:51 -0000

All I can say is that I've not used a floppy for years. I have one on the PC
but it isn't plugged in. I kept it thinking if I needed it I could always
connect it but that hasn't happened.

I have not had drivers supplied on floppy for a long time now. Even if I did
it would be better to download up to date versions directly from the web
site.