[jhb_airlines] Re: AAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!! Yet Again

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:50:10 +0000

Gerry

I can confirm what Alex has said. I use an Adaptec PCI USB card which came with its own driver disk. I must be running about 10 USB devices, using the onboard ports, the Adaptec card and a couple of downstream ports on my monitor. My PSU is, I think, 500 or 550 W.

Mike L

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:
Gerry,

600Watt should be plenty. Most of the internal cards are all plug and play. Should work straight off no problems. If not then it'll come with a driver disk that should sort it all out for you. Thats the theory anyway ;)

Alex