[jhb_airlines] Re: AAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!! Yet Again

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:21:17 +0000

Hi Paul,
I've just checked my simMarket account and the order for the reg keys and the one for the FSCommander disk are both listed as "Pending". Looks like a wait until they've cleared the eventual cheques from Paypal.
Glad they're not Christmas present destined!

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Has it not arrived yet?

If you've received your paypal notification of the monies transferred then
chase it up, my order took less than an hour!