[jhb_airlines] Re: AAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!! Yet Again

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 01:29:38 -0000

It sounds more like the assignments have somehow got mixed up Fred.

Braking is usually set to pedals with both swivel and pivot actions - like
the CH set. You have to make sure that the YAW axis is set correctly to the
swivel action (yours seems to have got mapped to brakes) and that braking is
assigned to the pivot action. I can't explain how to set this up as my set
are an oddity with yaw calibration being part of the stick properties and
only braking set up with the rudder pedal properties.

The mixture is odd and the only thing I can think of is that it has somehow
got mapped to Slew. When the aircraft starts spinning round does the red
SLEW box appear on screen?