[jhb_airlines] Re: AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 10:26:43 +0100

Solved!  Phew, that's a relief.
It had changed a basic setting in the FSX Controls section.
I'd steer clear of JoyToKey, just in case.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Re installed FSUIPC but it's made no difference.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

No, it's not the gauge, just that the performance of that gauge got me to look at thr Controls menu. For instance, I have one rocker switch programmed to control elevator trim. It still works but the FSX Controls section doesn't show any of the buttons linked to anything, nor will it allow them to be; yet they are....

Since it hasn't affected FS9, it's somthing related to FSX. Since a new FSX.cfg doesn't have any effect I'm wondering if the JoyToKey prog has corrupted FSUIPC, since FSX uses a differne version to FS9. I'll try reinstalling FSUIPC.

Gerry Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 29/07/2007 09:21:17 GMT Daylight Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx writes:

    Any ideas please?

MIght be an interesting exercise to re-write Bones' gauge code using the ACE tool for FSX. Frank T.