[jhb_airlines] Re: AAAAAAAAAAARGH. Yet Again

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:05:10 -0000

You may remember the incident. The aircraft was landing at East Midlands and
summat went wrong. He hit the ground to the side of the runway and decided
to go around - not realising the aircraft's right main gear had been torn
off plus other collateral damage. He diverted to Brum where the video was
filmed from the police chopper. It clearly shows the damage to the root of
the wing.

Good filming there and I guess by a spotter as he zoomed right onto the
registration. <g>