[jhb_airlines] AAAAAAAAAAARGH. Yet Again

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:12:02 +0000

You wouldn't believe it's so difficult to spend money.

I'm trying to purchase FSUIPC and WideFS. To do that I'm routed to SimMarket. When I try to register there is no listed option for the IOM. If I leave it out it defaults to Avon. After that it rejects my credit card details, presumably because I don't live in Avon. If I follow the Contact button, to ask someone, anyone, to sort it out, then it assumes all intelligent questions are answered in their FAQ pages. No email address is provided. If I try to follow a link to Pete Dowson, to ask him how I can give him money, then I'm routed to one of his forums.
Attempts to post to that fail because it says my password is wrong.
I opt to be reminded of my password, since I can't recall when last I visited this forum but it must be about ten years ago. I'm asked for my email address....... When I provide it I'm informed it's not the correct address for my user name. Of course it isn't, I changed ISP some years ago.

Can anyone think of a way of breaking out of the spiral    PLEASE?