[jhb_airlines] Re: A question of altitude

  • From: "Andrew Berry" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:15:36 -0000

Unfortunately it always has been part of the code that it goes off at
18,000ft, an annoying problem but bearable I guess. If you've ever not
changed it by the time you pass 18,000ft (when climbing) in FS9 you get a
nice warning saying you need to reset to 29.92. Not sure if FSX is the same,
haven't really tried that yet.

Andy

  _____